Contact Cadalyst Editors
Cadalyst editors welcome your feedback and suggestions. Contact us at email@example.com. Cadalyst editors cannot address requests for technical advice. If you have a problem with your CAD software or code, try posing your question to peers and industry experts at Cadalyst's LinkedIn group or Facebook page.
Look for the following editorial focus topics under way and coming soon:
- Summer 2017: CAD on the Cloud
- October 2017: 2D and 3D CAD — Making the Transition
- November 2017: CAD File Formats and Data Management
Subject to change. Please contact the editors if you have specific questions regarding upcoming content.
Connect with Contributing Editors
Learn more about Cadalyst's contributing editors, who are highly respected experts on the topics we cover.
Submit Editorial Content
Cadalyst lists selected industry events in a variety of e-mail newsletters and on our web site. Send details of your event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features, Case Studies, Tutorials, and Other Articles
Submit a description of your proposed article to email@example.com.
Cadalyst welcomes news and information from the field of CAD and related technologies. Selected announcements are published in Tips & Tools Weekly e-mail newsletter and on our web site. Please submit all press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Cadalyst editors receive hundreds of e-mail messages each day. To ensure timely consideration of your press release, please consider these suggestions:
- Subject line: Express specifically what is new. Avoid generic subject lines such as "Press Release."
- Message body: A quick summary of the news is helpful at the start of the message, followed by the full content (text) of the press release embedded in the body of the e-mail message.
- Attachments/images: Including the press release only as an attached file or web link hinders timely consideration of your news. Low-resolution images are much appreciated and can be included as attached files. Editors will contact you to request high-resolution images if required.
Cadalyst's independent authors review new software and hardware for users of CAD and related technologies. If you have a product you would like us to consider for review, please submit your request to email@example.com.
User CAD Software Tips / Hot Tip Harry
Please review our Tip Submission Guidelines before sending in your tips. Send your AutoCAD customization code (LISP) to Hot Tip Harry for consideration. If you have a time-saving tip for any CAD software (non-code), send it to the Cadalyst webmaster for consideration. The authors of published tips are awarded gift cards for Amazon.com!
Do you have an idea you would like editors to consider developing for the Cadalyst magazine, web site, or e-mail newsletters? Please submit your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.